It’s 5 a.m. and Stacy Brown is up and running. Starting her day with a cup of coffee, the morning news and an abundance of energy she is well on her way to organizing the day before the crack of dawn. “Mornings are my favorite time of the day,” Stacy says. “I jump right out of bed and my mind is already going 100 miles an hour. I love planning my day while much of the town is still asleep and all is quiet and peaceful.” Although Stacy’s drive and entrepreneurial spirit have always been motivating factors in her life, what you notice about her first is her warmth and her infectious smile. And that’s no surprise. That’s just Stacy. Her enthusiasm is not just her personal style; it encapsulates her approach to life. “I just don’t know how you are going to pull that off” are words she loves to hear. Because of her can-do attitude, she thrives on challenges. Her friends, family and clients will tell you she is the personification of high energy, unwavering focus and exceptional instinct.
Stacy has a zest for learning and a passion for helping others. Her entrepreneural endeavors include:
- Licensed REALTOR in State of Texas since 12/1993
- Licensed Broker in State of Texas since 6/1996
- Past Broker/Owner of Texas Riviera Properties, Rockport, TX
- Past Co-Owner of two Commercial Printing Companies
- Past Owner of Independent Allstate Agency in Fbg, TX
- Past TAR (Texas Assoc of REALTORS) Director
- Past Governmental Affairs Chair for RAAOR
- Past Director on RAAOR Board of REALTORS
- Past Member of Grievance Committee for RAAOR
- Past Sterling “R” Member for TREPAC
- Past Flight Attendant for Continental Airlines
- and most recently, Sales Consultant with David Weekley Homes.
Stacy is a member and active volunteer of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. She has a son who attends Houston’s School for Performing and Visual Arts (HSPVA) and has two rescue Australian Shepherds.